Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My little guy

We went and got a 3d/4d ultrasound when I was about 28 weeks and this is the best picture that I just have to share with everyone :) The lady snapped the picture at the perfect time and then had to print one off for herself because this is the first time she has ever caught a baby with the eyes open!! So here's our little baby!!!!


6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

That is so cool! I can't believe his eyes are open! I hope your next few weeks go by really FAST!! Good luck with everything!!

Taylors said...

that really is such a cool picture! Technolagy (sp?) is so crazy these days! He looks very cute :) I hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! I can't believe his eyes are open. That is so crazy! Hope your last few weeks go by fast!

Malinda S. said...

What an amazing photo! Really cool. Hope the last few weeks go by fast and you feel good.

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a neat pictures! Good luck with your last couple weeks! I hope you are feeling good and that they fly by!

Raelene said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to meet your little guy. I bet you can't either! good luck with the last bit of your prego.