We were trying to do Family pictures and she thought that she needed to go and try to clinb all the rocks instead, here she is just taking a break :) Cheese!!!!
Maycee is so cute! I can not believe how big she is. Send me you email to themayer4@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. keep in touch Brandy (Lewis) Mayer
Chase and I have a little girl named MayCee Ann who will be 5 in April, she is a very energenic little girl and is ALWAYS going! We have a little boy Ryker Ray who will be 2 in Febuary, He is SO SWEET, and we had #3, Kynzlee Rayne on July 22nd. Chase works at Western Rock Products as a mechanic. As for me, I am a stay at home mom and I love being able to spend time with my kids and watch them grow and learn more and more each day!! It is so CRAZY how fast time goes!
4 comments:
Nice to see you joined the wonderful world of blogging! I love it! haha MayCeee is so dang cute!
Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! It's a lot of fun! MayCee is getting so big! She is a cutie!
Maycee is so cute! I can not believe how big she is. Send me you email to themayer4@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. keep in touch
Brandy (Lewis) Mayer
Hey Leslie! Thanks for visiting our blog. Your daughter is getting so big. She is so cute. I think she looks a lot like you.
Post a Comment