Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our weekend excitment





On Saturday Chase went to Kanab to help his dad with some stuff. He called me to let me know he was on his way home and on his way home he called me several times!! So the last time he called I answered the phone and he said "The car is totalled, I just got in a wreck on the Blvd and the cops are on their way so I'll let you know what they say when I'm done. My stomach was in knotts!!!! I didnt know what happened and if he was hurt or not! So about 30 minutes later he calls me and tell me that he is driving home but the car is messed up. :( I ask what happened, he said that he was slowing down to stop at a red light behind a jeep when he was hit from behind and slammed into the jeep in front of him! Our car being in the middle got it pretty bad!! Here are some pictures, it is ALOT worse then it looks. Luckly Chase is ok!!!

3 comments:

Kassi said...

Oh poor car! :( I am glad Chase is ok though! Stupid car the hit Chase!

Amanda P. said...

Oh no! I would die! Your car looked so nice too :( Crazy st. george drivers!!

Malinda S. said...

Hey Leslie! Just found your site off of someone elses...dont you just love blogs. It's so great to catch up with everyone. Your little girl is a doll. Sorry about the car. I know how crazy some drivers are in St. George.