Well it is my birthday today and I am just shocked that I am 25!!!! I still feel like I am like 18, its funny. I think we are going to go to my nephew's pee-wee football game and then later go to my sisters house for dinner and cake :) So exciting!! I woke up to it raining :) (that's one thing I like about Kanab, it rains here!!)
Chase drew out for the hunt this year and so we are going to go hunting together in a few weeks and we are both hoping he gets something!! I just hope that I dont freeze my butt off!
Well I hope you all have a good day today and enjoy the rain if you are in Kanab :)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Birthday, Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Half-Way-To-50 Birthday! :) I feel your woes. Sucks gettign old. I'm loving the rain though also! Have a good one, and congrats on the baby BOY!!
Happy Birthday...late! Sorry. We wish we were up in Kanab in the rain. It is still sunny and hot down here!!! Have fun hunting. We are totally jealous. Hopefully we can get up there again soon!
How crappy do I feel?! I didn't even know your were expecting! I guess thas what I get for missing the fam reunion this year hu? Well I hope your feeling good and everyone is healthy. Congrats on baby boy! Are you going to lindsey's party?
Your baby is looking more like a baby in their!!
Congrats on the expected bundle of joy! Although we all new about it at the family reunion. I hope your not sick anymore. I know you weren't feeling good back in August. A little note on getting older: Your 30s are great and I still feel like I should be in my 20s LOL. Hitting 25 is a good start to the rest of your life.
Post a Comment