1. Where did you meet your husband? Well we went to high school together but didnt officially meet til KayCee and I saw him running with a friend in the ranchos.
2. How long did you date before you got married? exactly 3 months :)
3. How long have you been married? In 2 weeks we will be married for 5 years!!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is full of surprises but I come to Kanab to do nails every 2 weeks and when I get home then most of the time he has cleaned the house...thats ALWAYS a surprise to me :)
5. What is your favorite feature of him? I love everything about him.
6. What is your favorite quality? He is the best daddy to our little MayCee and the best husband I could ever ask for!!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Honey & Babe
8. What is his favorite food? Chinese and Pizza
9. What is his favorite sport? Lucky for me he doesnt love to watch sports on tv :)
10. When and where did you first kiss? August 7th 2003, on the backporch at KayCee's house :)11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together is enough for us :) We love to go camping.
12. Do you have children? A 2 1/2 year old girl and a baby boy on the way :)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has many talents :) They are hidden for a reason though!
14. How old is he? 26
15. Who said I love you first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? The crap that ya cant understand :(
17. What do you admire most about him? He is a hard worker!
18. What is his favorite color? Black
19. Will he read this? If I tell him to
20. Who do you tag? Savannah, Andrea, Sloan and whoever else that needs something to post :)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Husband Tag!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment