Friday, April 10, 2009

I have 2 kids!!!

Well I still can't believe I have 2 kids :) MayCee is turning 3 on Sunday and Ryker will be 2 months Sunday...where has the time gone :( I have posted some pictures that I have taken with my phone so they may not be the best.





Ryker 4 wks...Tummy time...he started rolling from his belly to his back @ 5 weeks :( he is growing so fast!!!!


My fat little man!!


Just got out of the bath and tryin to get warm :)


My Froggy boy stickin out his tongue! He LOVES baths!


MayCee asked me to straighten her hair and then take pics :)


She is such a little poser!!


Close up!!


Fatso!!!! He has started smiling and talking ALOT.
The first time he smiled from someone talking to him
was @ 7 weeks old and now he just can't get enough smiles
out!! :)


It has been so different having a boy! He is SO much calmer and never cries...MayCee cried right when her eyes opened :( a couple weeks ago MayCee went and stayed at Nanny's (my mom's) in Kanab for a couple days and ended up catching a bad cold and came home and gave it to Me, Chase & Ryker...Ryker being so little still it turned into Broncitus and I had to take him to the hospital 1-3 times a day to get his mucus suctioned out so that it wouldn't turn into RSV! It was very stressful having him sick at such a young age, now that we are getting over it MayCee is starting to get a runny nose again so I have to watch her close so Ryker doesnt get sick again!! I will be taking them both to the dr on Tuesday (MayCee for her 3 year and Ryker for his 2 month) so I will update you on that next week!! Hope you all have a good Easter!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! :) That is insane that he rolled from his back to his tummy already. MaKaela hates tummy time. She cries and cries. Anyway, love the pictures!

George Family said...

What a cute little boy you guys have. Boys are so fun there will never be a dull moment with him. I love the name Ryker I almost named my Carson that. Instead we named him Carson Ryken. Your little girl is so adorable! Good luck with the cold I hope you all get better soon.

Jeremy and Renata Ferguson said...

Congrats to you and Chase! I didn't know you had a new baby!