Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stats

Well I took the kids to the dr yesterday and they are growing like weeds ;( MayCee turned 3 Sunday so she went in for her 3 year checkup here are her stats:
Height: 39 inches-90%
Weight: 40 lbs-98%
She is alot bigger then average, for her age average weight is 30 lbs and height is 37 inches so she is 2 inches taller and 10 lbs heavier!!
As for little Ryker (I guess i should say big :)) he turned 2 months on Sunday, he is also a little chunk!! He had to get 3 shots and he had a hard time last night with that...he wimpered alot and was really sad :( he is such a good baby and when he cries then I know something is really wrong because it is a VERY rare thing, he is alot happier today though so its all good and I just have to keep telling myself that I am putting him through a little pain for a good reason!! Here are his stats:
Height: 23 inches-52%
Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz-80%
For his age the average weight is 11 lbs and height is 22 inches so again he is 1 inch and 2 lbs heavier. My kids really dont have much hope for being small where Chase IS 6'5" and I am 5'9" and we were BOTH chunky kids :) lol.

Well I will post again asap with pictures from MayCee's party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ryker is that big. They grow up so darn fast! I wish they could stay little a bit longer. :)