Ok so I am going to TRY my hardest to keep up with blogging from now on!! I have let myself get VERY behing so therefore VERY overwhelmed...So I am just going to start from here and go forward!
MayCee has been on school break for 2 weeks and FINALLY goes back tomorrow! She is as excited as me I am sure of that one :)
Ryker will be 2 in Feb and we have started potty training...he is doing awesome and I am so proud of him!
Kynzlee is now 5 months old and growing like a weed, for those who dont know I had baby #3 :) July 22th. She was 2 1/2 weeks early and ended up in the NICU for 6 days! Those were 6 of the worst days of my like FOR SURE!! There were SOOO many ups and down that I thought I was going to lose it! She was born with a lung infection and I had gone into labor at 33 weeks but held out til 37 1/2 weeks before they finally took her. She was the little of my kids at 6lbs 3oz and is still not getting big as fast as they did which is GREAT considering she IS my LAST!! We love her to pieces and dont know what we would do without her even though she was a HUGE surprise!!
Chase was off work for 2 weeks over the holidays and that is the longest he has gone without working since we got married so it was a nice little break.
And as for me :) I am still watching my little ones grow and learn everyday...I LOVE it more then anything because I know how fast they are growing up and I only have one chance to watch them through this time!
I hope I still have followers out there considering I have taken a VERY LONG break LOL Sorry about that!! I definately didnt stop following others though!! I will blog again soon but as for now I am going to get dinner on the table and the baby out of bed :)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
MUST BLOG!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Still following! :) Keep posting!
Thanks for the update! Hope there is more soon.
Glad you are blogging again!! Love to read about what your family is doing!!
Post a Comment