Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kynzlees 6 month Check-up

I took Kynzlee in for her 6 month well baby appt and she is growing so fast! She is still at least 2 pounds smaller then MayCee and Ryker were at 6 months! She is the happiest baby and loves to snuggle! She HATES being on the floor. She still can not sit up on her own which is totally fine with me considering she is my last so I dont mind her being slower then the other 2 were!

Kynzlee's 6 month stats:
Height: 26 1/4 inches = 70%
Weight: 15 lbs 12 ozs = 45%
Head: 15 3/4 = 2%

She has gone up in the percentile in height but down in weight and her head...I always thought she had a little head but it matches her body. Her Dr said that she is growing great and he said unless I have any concerns or questions then there is no need to come in for her well baby 9 month so I can just bring her back at 1 yr! It is so sad to me that she is growing so fast! I hate the fact that babies dont stay babies for long! She has definately been such a good baby and I dont know what I would do without her!!

1 comment:

Jaylene said...

Where's the picture? :)